Library Advisory Board
The Library Advisory Board consists of ten members appointed by the Pima County Board of Supervisors. The board advises the Library Director in making decisions on policies and procedures that directly affect library users. Library Advisory Board meetings are open to the public.
Contact the Library Advisory Board
Library Advisory Board
101 N. Stone Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85701
|Maria Iannone||1||June 30, 2021|
|John Halliday||1||June 30, 2023|
|Barbara A. Escobar||2||June 30, 2024|
|Nubia Valentino, Vice-Chair||2||June 30, 2023|
|Cheryl Langer||3||June 30, 2021|
|Beverly J. Bannon||3||June 30, 2023|
|Nancy Puckett, Chair||4||June 30, 2021|
|Edward D. Buster||4||June 30, 2023|
|Elizabeth Soltero||5||June 30, 2021|
|Betsy D. Shepard||5||June 30, 2023|
Library Advisory Board Documents
September 3, 2020 - Packet contents:
August 6, 2020 - Packet contents:
July 2, 2020 - Packet contents:
June 2020 - No meeting
May 2020 - No meeting
April 2020 - No meeting
August 1, 2019 - Meeting Cancelled
July 4, 2019 - Meeting Cancelled
Meeting Notices & Minutes
Location of Meeting Notices
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.02, the Pima County Public Library Advisory Board hereby states that all notices of their meetings will be posted at the following locations:
- Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Avenue, 1st Floor, Café area, Tucson, AZ 85701 (during open hours)
- The Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress Street, 1st Floor, A Level and B Level, Tucson, Arizona 85701. The Pima County Administration Building is accessible to the public Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., except legal holidays.
- This web page.
Pima County posts the Library Advisory Board bylaws and other information here.
The minutes posted here have been approved by the Library Advisory Board. Prior to formal approval of the minutes, a copy of the minutes (or the recording of the meeting) can be obtained at Library Administration, 101 N. Stone Ave., Tucson, AZ 85701.
A copy of any past agenda can be obtained at Library Administration, 101 N. Stone Ave., Tucson, AZ 85701.
Library Events by District
See what's happening:
- Dewhirst-Catalina Library
- Dusenberry-River Library
- Nanini Library
- Oro Valley Public Library
- Wheeler Taft Abbett, Sr. Library
- Eckstrom-Columbus Library
- Quincie Douglas Library
- Sahuarita Library
- Sam Lena-South Tucson Library
- Santa Rosa Library
- Joyner-Green Valley Library
- Kirk-Bear Canyon Library
- Miller-Golf Links Library
- Murphy-Wilmot Library