Policies / Políticas
Want to use curbside pickup? Please place holds to get items set aside for you for pick up.
Please note: The Library only issues cards to Arizona residents.
Computer and WiFi Use Agreement (See related links below)
Please note: All meeting and study rooms are closed.
- Art Submission Guidelines and Exhibitor Waiver - and, if applicable, Sculpture and Three-Dimensional Art Guidelines.
- Submissions of art are only accepted during our Call to Artists. Please watch the homepage for a Call to Artists announcement.
- Interlibrary Loan
- Reference Services (geared towards Infoline/Ask a Librarian customers at Main Library)
- Social Media Community Guidelines
- Website Guidelines
Related links to the Computer and WiFi Use Agreement:
- Filtering software is intended to comply with the federal Children's Internet Protection Act and Arizona Revised Statutes, Title 13, Chapter 35
- Monitoring a child's access to the Internet is the responsibility of the parent or legal guardian. For more information see Child Safety on the Information Highway
- You may not use Library electronic resources, including Internet access through its computer or WiFi, for activity prohibited by federal law, Arizona law, or Library policy including Title 18, United States Code, Part I, Chapter 110, Sexual Exploitation and other abuse of children and Title 17, United State Code - Copyrights
- When children are present, engaging in activities that are harmful to minors, as defined in Arizona Revised Statutes Arizona Revised Statutes listed below is prohibited.