Download & Stream
Read, listen, and watch free digital media
Get help or tech support.
OverDrive / Libby eBooks and Audiobooks
- Checkouts: 20
- Checkout period: 7, 14, or 21 days
- Renewals: Once, if no holds on the title
- Early check in: Only .mp3 files
- Reserves: Up to 20.
- Checkouts and Holds will show up in your Pima County Public Library My Borrowing pages
Not ready for that hold?
OverDrive offers Holds Redelivery. Hold Redelivery gives you 4 options:
- Borrow the title within three days
- Suspend the hold and pass the book to the next person in line. After the suspension period (set by you), the hold will be redelivered when the next copy is available.
- Cancel the hold.
- If you take no action, your hold will be automatically suspended one time only for seven days. If no action is taken the second time, the hold will be cancelled automatically.
New to OverDrive or the Libby app?
- Go to Getting Started and select the device you want to use.
- Watch this training to learn how to Get Started with Libby to borrow eBooks and digital audiobooks from OverDrive.
- Online: Help Pages
- By email: Fill out Tech Support Form
- Did you get a replacement library card? Fill out this form to get your checkouts and holds moved to your new card number.
- Has your Instant Digital Card you use with your cell number expired? Find out what to do.
Get the Libby app
In both Freegal and Qello, you can:
- jump right in and explore featured/spotlighted music
- browse by your favorite music genres
- search artists or songs
- pick from playlists/setlists
- download apps to take music with you wherever you go
- create wishlists or favorites
- discover music you've never heard before!
Skip the line at the desk and self-checkout machines! Items go instantly on your account. See due dates or renew as needed.
You can also find and rate titles, place holds, renew, create lists, and use the app to find libraries and hours.