A Culture Pass is free admission for two people at participating arts and cultural institutions. One pass = two free admissions.
You can check out one Culture Pass per household in a one-week time span. You can check out a total of up to two Culture Passes per household every 30 days.
Please bring the pass to the service desk at the library to have one of our staff members check it out. You can't check them out using the checkout machines.
You'll receive a receipt from the library showing that you have checked out a Culture Pass to a specific museum/cultural attraction. Take this receipt to the museum/cultural attraction and turn it in at the admissions desk. You will be given admission for up to two people that must be used within 7 days.
- Only residents of Pima County with a valid, full-service Pima County Public Library card may check out Culture Passes.
- Culture Passes are not valid for most special events and exhibitions at the designated venues.
- Culture Passes cannot be reserved, set aside for later pickup, or transferred to another library for pick up.
- Culture Passes cannot be renewed.
Culture Passes are available at these libraries on a first-come, first served basis:
Culture Passes are available for:
- Amerind Museum
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum *passes not accepted October 1 – April 30
- Cave Creek Museum
- Desert Botanical Garden
- The Heard Museum
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Reid Park Zoo
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art
- Sedona Heritage Museum
- Superstition Mountain Museum
- Tohono Chul Park
- Tucson Botanical Garden
- University of Arizona Museum of Art
Have you used a Culture Pass? Act One would love to hear your thoughts on the program!