A Culture Pass is free admission for two people (one pass = two admissions) at participating arts and cultural institutions.
Visit any of these libraries in person, where they're available first-come, first served:
You can check their availability in our catalog, but they can't be reserved in advance, printed at home, or sent to another branch for pickup.
Get tickets for these venues in Pima County:
Get tickets for these venues outside Pima County:
The pass is good for one week from the date you check it out. After that date, the pass is no longer valid.
Customers can check out one Culture Pass per family in a one-week time span. You can check out a total of up to two Culture Passes per family every 30 days.
You do not need to return the slip; it will expire on its own.
Culture Passes cannot be renewed.
This is a special kind of Culture Pass that provides free admission for two people to a cultural performance, such as a show at the Arizona Opera or at UA Presents.
Here's what you do:
2. To obtain tickets for performances at Tucson venues, visit the Joel D. Valdez Main Library and check out the performance pass at the service desk.
3. To obtain tickets for performances at the Community Performance and Art Center in Green Valley, visit the Joyner-Green Valley Library and check out the performance pass at the service desk.
4. Once you obtain the pass at the service desk, follow the instructions to redeem the voucher and receive two free tickets to a specific performance.
5. Call the venue to reserve tickets. The voucher that you were given has a reference code on it that you must provide when you reserve your tickets.
4. Turn your voucher in at the venue’s box office when you pick up your tickets. Enjoy the show!
There's no catch, these really are free admissions to local cultural attractions! But please keep in mind:
Powered by BiblioCommons.
BiblioWeb: app03 Version 3.7.0 Last updated 2019/05/16 11:48