Culture Pass Venues
- Amerind Museum (Dragoon)
- Arboretum at Flagstaff
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- Cave Creek Museum (Cave Creek)
- Unavailable June 1–September 30
- Children's Museum Tucson
- Desert Botanical Garden (Phoenix)
- The Heard Museum (Phoenix)
- Pueblo Grande Museum/S'edav Va'aki Museum (Phoenix)
- Reid Park Zoo
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (Scottsdale}
- Sedona Heritage Museum (Sedona)
- Superstition Mountain Museum (Apache Junction)
- Tohono Chul Park
- Tucson Botanical Garden
- Tucson Museum of Art
- University of Arizona Museum of Art
Have you used a Culture Pass? Act One would love to hear your thoughts on the program!
What is a Culture Pass?
A Culture Pass is free admission for two people at participating arts and cultural institutions.
One pass = two free admissions.
Checking out Culture Passes
You can check out one Culture Pass per household in a one-week time span.
You can check out a total of up to two Culture Passes per household every 30 days.
Please bring the pass to the service desk at the library to have one of our staff members check it out. You can't check them out using the checkout machines.
You'll receive a receipt from the library showing that you have checked out a Culture Pass to a specific museum/cultural attraction. Take this receipt to the museum/cultural attraction and turn it in at the admissions desk. You will be given admission for up to two people that must be used within 7 days.
Please be aware of these limitations
- Culture Passes are available at all libraries on a first-come, first served basis.
- Only residents of Pima County with a valid, full-service Pima County Public Library card may check out Culture Passes.
- Culture Passes are not valid for most special events and exhibitions at the designated venues.
- Culture Passes cannot be reserved, set aside for later pickup, or transferred to another library for pick up.
- Culture Passes cannot be renewed.