Welcome to America
Pima County Public Library recognizes, welcomes, and celebrates immigrants for their contributions to our shared success. The Library provides free and equitable access to programs and services across our organization and the community.
In Your Language
Welcome to the Library Videos
Learning at the Library
Welcome to America: Find Help card carousel
News card collection on Welcome to America page - curated cards
Our Services for You
We specialize in:
- In-person classes for English, citizenship, computer skills, and job help.
- Activities for your children that will help them discover great books to read, and learn more about the world around them.
- Your teens will have fun while learning skills like coding, how to work in 3-D, or edit video.
- High-quality online learning and classes you can do from home, on your own time.
- Always, always, free and open to all, with your library card.
Privacy: Your privacy is important. In fact, Arizona State Law protects your right as a library user to control who gets access to the information associated with your library card and your use of the library.
Our official confidentiality policy is online.
Thank You to Our Partners
We cannot do all of this alone. We'd especially like to acknowledge help from Literacy Connects, the Friends of the Pima County Public Library, Child & Family Resources, the Tucson Citizenship Campaign, the Friends of the Oro Valley Public Library, Make Way for Books, and the University of Arizona's Bureau of Applied Research in Anthropology (BARA).