Library Mobile Apps
MyPCPL app - Carry the Library in your pocket
Introducing mobile checkout!
The MyPCPL app has been upgraded to include mobile checkout! In the app, you can check out your own items by scanning the barcodes. Skip the line at the desk and self-checkout machines! Items go instantly on your account, and you can see your due dates or renew them as needed.
The Pima County Public Library mobile app makes it easy to find and rate titles, place holds, renew, create lists, and get information about our libraries.
- Quickly search the collection
- Zero in on titles you’re looking for
- Browse bestsellers, new arrivals, and recently reviewed
- Get details on any title, including availability, number of copies, formats we have, descriptions, community reviews, and ratings
- Place holds
- Check to see if your holds are ready for pick up
- Find and download eBooks and audiobooks
- Instantly check due dates
- Renew your items
- Check library hours
- Find the library closest to you
We have apps for digital media, research, and learning. Using the Library's online resources has never been so easy!