The Library's helpful staff love connecting people with resources that make a difference in their lives.
- The Hours & Locations page, opens a new window has an interactive map that lets you find a convenient library. We are offering limited services during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- You can also contact Ask a Librarian, opens a new window by phone at 520-791-4010 or email for information on any topic you're curious about!
- For social resources and community agencies that help with homelessness, housing, food, domestic violence, seniors/elderly, and more, see Community Services.
- The Arizona State Library has a Tech Help phone line. Set up an appointment online, call 602-529-1519, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find answers to FAQs, click on the "Help" link at the top of any page, and search or browse the FAQs, opens a new window. They cover a wealth of topics, including:
Getting and using your library card, opens a new window
- Checkout rules
- Placing holds / reserving items
- Fines a.k.a. late fees
- Registering for and logging into your online account
Digital media help
- Audiobook downloads
- Music downloads
- Streaming video
How to search the catalog, opens a new window
- Where's the search box?
- Narrowing down your search
- Saving your search
- Hiding book covers for a more streamlined, text-based view of search results
- How to use the website (including how-to videos!), opens a new window
How to borrow books that we don't own, opens a new window
- Suggesting titles for purchase
- Using Interlibrary Loan to borrow items from other libraries
Using our computers and technology, opens a new window
- List of computers at each branch
- Assistive technology
- Using our WiFi and wireless printing
- Using our meeting and study rooms, opens a new window
- Using the Seed Library, opens a new window
Will you buy my book?, opens a new window
- How authors can market a book to the library
- How to become a Library Presenter, opens a new window