- Due to the popularity of requests, we can only process three suggestions per cardholder per day. If you have more than three suggestions, please send them on different days.
- Items should be released within three calendar months of the request, not 90 days. For example, a title released anytime in July can be requested on May 1st.
- If you're looking for a book that's older than a year, use our Interlibrary Loan service, and we'll try to borrow it from another library system.
- We welcome all suggestions, but are unable to purchase everything requested.
- We no longer acquire commercial network television shows. Please check our website for free streaming videos with IndieFlix, OverDrive, and PBS Video Collection.
- If you're looking for music, try Freegal for free music downloads.
- If you're an author, please see Will you buy my book? for information.
For more information about how we decide to buy what we do, see our Collection Development Policy on our Policies & Guidelines page.
See our latest lists in the catalog!