This form is not for general help using our digital book services.
Please call Infoline at 520-791-4010 or see our Digital Media Help page for general help.
Who should use this form?
- If you got a replacement library card and you use OverDrive, we can move all of your OverDrive checkouts and holds to the new card number.
- Using your new card number, place a hold or checkout a title in OverDrive with your new card number, then fill out this form, and we will merge everything to your new library card number.
- If you had an Instant Digital Card (using your cell phone number) to access OverDrive, we can move all of your checkouts and holds over to a standard library card for you.
- If your Instant Digital Card has expired or you simply want a standard library card, apply for a standard library card online.
- Once you have a standard library card, place a hold or checkout a title in OverDrive with it, then fill out this form, and we will merge everything from your Instant Digital Card to your new standard library card.
We need the email you use to get your OverDrive hold notifications, plus your new library card number.
Please note: We complete these requests on weekdays, so please log in to OverDrive the following weekday, and you should see your checkouts and holds on your new card number.