You can stream IndieFlix movies or Qello concerts on your Roku.
- In your browser: Go to the LibbyApp.com Extras page.
- If you aren't already logged in, log in by choosing Pima County Public Library and entering your library card number and PIN.
- Click on the Open!
- On your tablet or phone, your browser will open the IndieFlix or Qello webpage.
- Click on Get a 7-day pass and read the information.
- Click on Continue.
- Activate your 7-day pass by entering your email- this will be the email address you use every time you access IndieFlix or Qello.
- Set up a password– This will look different between IndieFlix and Qello. Please choose one you can remember, so you can use it next time you use IndieFlix or Qello.
- For Indieflix: you will be asked for an email address (the same you use for OverDrive) and a password on a login page.
- For Qello: on the desktop site, go to Account in the top right, where you’ll have to choose Account on the dropdown. There will be a place on the page to enter an email address and password. Once you’ve completed this, you can use Qello on any device.
On your Roku:
Once you have activated your 7-day pass, you can watch on your Roku. Add the IndieFlix and/or Qello apps to your Roku.
IndieFlix: On the Roku, it doesn’t ask you to log in until you try to play something.
- Once you hit play, a screen will pop up with an activation URL and a code. Ignore this code. The Library's access doesn't use that code.
- Below that, there is an option to Log In.
- Navigate to Log In and enter the email and password that you used when you activated your 7-day pass. *
Qello: When you open the Qello app in Roku, go to the left side menu and go to My Qello.
- Log in with the information you used under Account when you activated your 7-day pass.
* Please note: If you used IndieFlix or Qello when it was owned by RBdigital, and this screen is still holding on to your old information, you should be able to just re-enter your new login and password information (move the cursor to the end of your email address instead of the beginning, where it is by default).