Synapse, the Library's newest affinity team, is pleased to offer its first Grab n Go Kit! Swing by your local library to get a Holiday Survival Grab n Go Kit. We are offering one for adults and one for kids.
Kits are available at all libraries, while supplies last. If you don't see the kits on display, please ask a friendly staff member at the service desk.
We know how the holiday season can be stressful and take a toll on one’s health. We wanted to offer you something that may bring some peace and joy.
- Katie W., Synapse team member
Synapse is here
- To readily connect our patrons and staff to information (both physical and digital) to educate and inform their optimal mental health.
- To reduce stigma often associated with mental health issues so that our patrons and staff feel empowered to seek whatever help they need.
- To be a bridge of information to our community partners, who can further assist with their expertise.
- Calming Chamomile tea
- Bubble wrap
- Zentangle paper and pencil
- Mindfulness cards
- Book recommendations
- Community information
- Bubble Wrap
- Coloring Sheets
- Worry Monster Craft
- Book Recommendations