Ask a Librarian: Email Reference Service
Ways to Ask a Librarian your Question
- Use the form on this page to submit your question.
- Call Infoline at (520) 791-4010.
- Visit any of our library locations.
What you should know before you send us a question:
- We will answer your question as soon as possible. If you need immediate assistance, call Infoline at (520) 791-4010 or visit your local branch library.
- If you live outside Tucson or Pima County, Arizona, we will be happy to answer your questions about our area. If you need other information, please contact your local library.
- Obituary search assistance is offered in person at the Joel D. Valdez Main Library, or you can search Newsbank newspapers online with your valid Pima County Public Library card. Ask a Librarian is unable to do these searches for you. See our Info Guide on how to do obituary searches.
- You can do your own research with our Online Resources.
It is not the intention of the library to provide a comprehensive list of links on any topic. We do not add links by request.