Ignite is for aspiring entrepreneurs, small business owners, and nonprofit organizations. We support community members every step of the way… helping them turn ideas into reality in pursuit of their dreams.
For years, the Library has strengthened economic sustainability and growth in the community. Our services have included free access to reference materials, exclusive electronic resources and databases, and an ever-growing number of facilitated, in-person workshops and training opportunities designed to educate and empower.
The exciting news is that, with Ignite, these services, traditionally only offered downtown at Joel D. Valdez Main Library in the Idea+Space, will expand to additional libraries throughout Pima County in 2020, including Wheeler Taft Abbett, Sr. Library, Murphy-Wilmot Library, and Oro Valley Public Library. Everything once labeled as 'Idea+Space' has been renamed as Ignite.
The Nonprofit Library at the Community Foundation Campus will also serve as a location where nonprofits can go for one-on-one help and consultation.
Here’s a sample of what’s coming up:
- Introduction to the Foundation Directory
- Introduction to ReferenceUSA
- Social Media Consultation for Nonprofits
- Want to Start Your Own Business?
- Webinar: 10 Strategies for Success with Digital Fundraising
- SCORE One-on-One Business & Nonprofit Mentoring
- Starting and Running a Non-Profit
- Business and Nonprofit Legal Help
- Simple Steps for Starting Your Business: Financial Projections
- And more…
Be sure to check our event calendar for future Ignite sessions near you.