Pima County Public Library provides hotspots to students in rural school districts.
PCPL has Kajeet SmartSpots to provide internet access to students.
- The hotspots are filtered.
- They can only be used to do things like homework or research.
- They are checked out with a library card for three months.
- Hotspots can delivered to any library for pick up. Most requests take about 1-to-2 weeks to arrive.
- Altar Valley and Baboquivari students can call Infoline at 520-791-4010 for additional options for locations to pick up a hotspot.
We have a limited number of hotspots to loan. Please fill out the request form below if you or your child need a hotspot and you live in a rural area.
If you don't have a library card, you can apply for one online.
We also offer FREE wifi and wireless printing at all of our libraries.