Pima County Public Library is happy to consider adding your book* to our collection. We support local authors and are interested in titles about Tucson, Pima County, or the corresponding border region.
Please email the following information to CDOmail@pima.gov. You may also write the Collection Development Office: Pima County Public Library, 101 N. Stone Ave., Tucson AZ 85701
- Title, author, publisher, ISBN, price
- Brief description of the book
- Brief author information
- Reviews from local media or professional journals
* We do not acquire coloring books, spiral-bound books, books with removable pages, or books that will not stand up to heavy usage.
A review copy is treated as a donation
Review copies are not necessary, but if you do send one, please note the following Conditions of Acceptance:
- Donated items become the property of the Library and will not be returned.
- Donations may be retained by the Library depending on, but not limited to, such factors as condition, relevancy, and publication date.
- If not retained, items may be sold by the Friends of the Pima County Public Library or disposed of at the Library’s discretion.
- The Library cannot provide notice regarding the disposition of donated items.
Author programs at the library
Pima County Public Library hosts authors at library sponsored events or venues. Publishers and literary agents are encouraged to contact the Literary Arts staff at LiteraryArts@pima.gov