For people who prefer to read the website in Spanish:
- The catalog and My Account pages include professionally translated text, where available, if you select Spanish as your language of choice. The text is not generated automatically.
- The FAQs, and some blog and news posts, are professionally translated on a rolling basis.
- The rest of the website, for example, the homepage and browse pages, has a Google Translate button in the bottom right corner of the screen. When using that button, the text is generated automatically into Spanish. Read how to translate the website.
- We have a Spanish welcome video, opens a new window for Spanish speakers new to using libraries.
- An easy place to start looking for information in Spanish is by clicking on "En Español", opens a new window in the header at the top of every page.
For people who prefer to read the website in other languages besides English:
- We have welcome videos, opens a new window available in Arabic, Somali, Maay Maay, and Nepalese, for speakers of those languages who are new to using libraries.
- Some of our website (not currently including My Account and catalog) can be translated using the Google Translate button in the bottom right corner of the screen. When using that button, the text is generated automatically into the language you select. Read how to translate the website.
- For parts of our website that non-English speakers have trouble accessing, for example, the catalog and account screens, we recommend setting your browser language to your preferred language, or using a service such as Google Translate, by copying and pasting the address of the page that you wish to view in your language of choice.