A Culture Pass is free admission for two people at participating arts and cultural institutions. You can check them out at eleven of our libraries.
One pass = two free admissions
Culture Passes are not valid for most special events and exhibitions at the designated venues. Performance Passes, good for two free admission to an arts performance, are available at the Joel D. Valdez Main Library (for performances at venues in Tucson only) and the Joyner-Green Valley Library (for performances at the Green Valley Community Performance and Art Center only).
You can look for Culture Passes in our catalog hereopens a new window!
Get tickets for these venues in Pima County:
- Amerind Museum
- Arizona Sonora Desert Museum (passes available April-October)
- Jewish History Museum (closed June-August)
- The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures (Beginning November 1, 2019, this museum will no longer be participating in the Culture Pass program)
- MOCA: Museum of Contemporary Art
- Tohono Chul Park
- Tucson Botanical Gardens
- Tucson Museum of Art
- The University of Arizona Museum of Art
Get tickets for these venues outside Pima County:
- Desert Botanical Garden
- Heard Museum
- Phoenix Art Museum
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art
- Sedona Heritage Museum
Customers can check out one Culture Pass per family in a one-week time span. You can check out a total of up to two Culture Passes per family every 30 days.