IndieFlix and Qello are available in the Libby app!
Watch quality documentaries and quirky independent films with unlimited access on IndieFlix. Watch on your computer or device, or on your Apple TV or Roku.
Qello gives you access to the largest library of full-length concerts, music documentaries, and live streaming events, available to watch on supported devices including Roku, AppleTV, and more. Qello works on phones, tablets, media players, game consoles, and smart TVs. See all compatible devices.
To access IndieFlix or Qello
Install the Libby app from OverDrive on your device
- Use Libbyapp.com in your browser (for laptops and desktops)
Once you've installed the Libby app or opened Libby in your browser:
- Scroll on the homepage of Libby to Extras and click on the image
- If you aren't already logged in, log in by choosing Pima County Public Library and entering your library card number and PIN
- Click on the Open! button
- On your tablet or phone, your browser will open the IndieFlix or Qello webpage
- Click on Get a 7-day pass and read the information
- Click on Continue
- Activate your 7-day pass by entering your email - this will be the email address you use every time you access IndieFlix or Qello
- Set up a password - please choose one you can remember, so you can use it next time you use IndieFlix or Qello