Please note: The Library is taking limited donations of materials right now.
We will accept no more than ten (10) items at once. Please do not leave large boxes of books or place more than 10 items in the exterior book drop. If this occurs, we will recycle the items. Staff cannot accept your donations from you. Please put donated items in the exterior book drop at your local library.
PLEASE NOTE: The Friends of the Library are not currently taking donations. See their page for more information.
- Online: Donate money to the Library using PayPal.
- In person: Bring money or checks into our libraries. Checks should be made payable to "PCPL."
- Support our supporters! The Friends of the Pima County Public Library and the Pima Library Foundation also welcome donations.
If you'd like to donate in memory of a loved one, we will put bookplates in the items we buy with the money you donate. If you want your donation to go to a specific branch of our library system, put that branch's name in the note line on your check. Please include a donation form with your memorial gift.
Items we do not accept
- Equipment, including computers, printers, and software
- eBooks of any type, since eBook leasing is based on contracts and licensing which cannot be transferred