Please note: The Library is not taking donations of materials right now.
The Friends of the Library are taking donations of materials at the Book Barn. Donations may be dropped off Monday–Saturday, 9 am–noon. Please place items in the tan storage unit to the east of the front doors.
- Items must be in boxes and stackable.
- No assistance will be available to put items into storage unit.
- Donation receipts will not be available.
While we can't take your books and other materials right now, you can support the Library with other types of donations.
- Online: Donate money to the Library using PayPal.
- In person: Bring money or checks into our libraries. Checks should be made payable to "PCPL."
- Support our supporters! The Friends of the Pima County Public Library and the Pima Library Foundation also welcome donations.
If you'd like to donate in memory of a loved one, we will put bookplates in the items we buy with the money you donate. If you want your donation to go to a specific branch of our library system, put that branch's name in the note line on your check. Please include a donation form with your memorial gift.
Items we do not accept
- Equipment, including computers, printers, and software
- eBooks of any type, since eBook leasing is based on contracts and licensing which cannot be transferred