Option 1: Get a Library Card online
You can get a card without coming in to the Library. Apply for an eCard online!
Option 2: Get access to OverDrive by signing up for OverDrive Instant Access
If you want to use OverDrive for eBooks and digital audiobooks, you can do so by signing up for OverDrive Instant Access using your mobile phone number.
If you have a regular library card or an eCard, you do not need to sign up for OverDrive Instant Access. You already have access to OverDrive.
- Go to the Overdrive page: pima.overdrive.com
- Where it says "Log In," you will get the prompt to either enter your card information or enter your mobile number to gain instant access to OverDrive materials.
- The billing address of the mobile phone needs to be within Pima County.
You will also be prompted with the same message the first time you log into the Libby app.
If you'd rather not get a card, here are some options for eBooks you can read online without a library card.
Option 3: Free eBooks online
- RomanceBookCloud: Free romance eBooks
- TeenBookCloud: Free teen eBooks
- Free eBooks from University of Arizona Press
- Reading Arizona Digital Library
- Gutenberg Project: Classics