The map of Pima County Completed Bond Projects, opens a new window "provides information on over 700 completed bond projects funded as a result of voter approvals at elections in 1997, 2004 and 2006."
Bond project categories are:
- Bridge and Flood Control
- Environmental Quality
- Public Health, Libraries and Community Facilities
- Historic Preservation
- Housing Reinvestment
- Neighborhood Reinvestment
- Open Space and Habitat Protection
- Public Safety and Justice Programs
- Sewer System Improvements
- Transportation Improvements and Traffic Safety
Information about Active Bond Programs and Substantially Completed Bond Programs is available: Status of Pima County Bond Projects, opens a new window.
Find the information you need by calling the library's Infoline at 520-791-4010 or by sending your question to Ask a Librarian.