Commonly requested local, state (of Arizona), national and international government and quasi-governmental agencies or organizations.
City of Tucson, opens a new window | 255 W. Alameda St., Tucson, AZ 85701
- Environmental and General Services, opens a new window | Find garbage, recycling, and Brush & Bulky pickup schedules.
- Property Search Online, opens a new window | City of Tucson Development Services Department provides information on properties from multiple sources and across jurisdictional boundaries.
Marana, opens a new window | 11555 W Civic Center Drive, Marana, AZ 85653; ph: 520-382-1999
Oro Valley, opens a new window | 11000 N. La Canada Drive, Oro Valley, AZ 85737; ph: 520-229-4700
Pascua Yaqui Nation, opens a new window | 7474 S. Camino De Oeste, Tucson, AZ 85746; ph: 520-883-5000
Sahuarita, opens a new window | 375 W Sahuarita Center Way, Sahuarita, AZ 85629; ph: 520-822-8800
Pima County, opens a new window | 130 W. Congress St., Tucson, AZ 85701; ph: 520-724-9999; Toll Free: 1-800-775-7462
- Pima County Clerk of the Board, opens a new window | Read the agendas and minutes for meetings of the Pima County Board of Supervisors.
- Pima County Assessor's Office, opens a new window | Searchable property valuation database.
- Pima County Transportation Maps & Records, opens a new window | Find information using map layers.
State of Arizona, opens a new window | 100 N 15th Ave., Suite 401, Phoenix, AZ 85007; ph: 602-542-1500
- AZ Direct, opens a new window | Directory to locate State agencies and key contacts.
- Arizona Attorney General, Office of, opens a new window | File a complaint, report fraud, learn about scams, and additional services.
- Arizona Medical Board Doctor Search, opens a new window | Search for a Medical Doctor (MD), Osteopathic Physician (DO) or Physician Assistant (PA) by name, license number, or specialty.
- Arizona Registrar of Contractors, opens a new window | Find a contractor. check a license, or file a complaint.
- Arizona State Legislature, opens a new window | State representatives, bills, agendas, etc.
Arizona Commerce Authority, opens a new window | Organization that is a resource for data about Arizona geared toward business.
League of Arizona Cities and Towns, opens a new window | Organization whose aim is to "promote local self-government, municipal independence and provide professional and high quality assistance to the municipal governments in the State of Arizona."
USA.gov, opens a new window | Phone: 1-844-USAGOV1 (1-844-872-4681)
- U.S. Census, opens a new window | "The Census Bureau is the federal government’s largest statistical agency. We are dedicated to providing current facts and figures about America’s people, places, and economy."
- Data.gov, opens a new window | "Data, tools, and resources to conduct research, develop web and mobile applications, design data visualizations, and more."
- FEMA Flood Zones and Maps, opens a new window | "Review your property’s flood map to better understand your flood risk and insurance options."
- National Archives Archival Databases, opens a new window | Explore our nation's history through documents, photos, and records.
National League of Cities, opens a new window | "The National League of Cities is an organization comprised of city, town and village leaders that are focused on improving the quality of life for their current and future constituents."
United Nations (UN), opens a new window | "The United Nations can take action on a wide variety of issues due to its unique international character and the powers vested in its Charter, which is considered an international treaty. As such, the UN Charter is an instrument of international law, and UN Member States are bound by it." Contact the Public Inquiries team., opens a new window
North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), opens a new window | "NATO’s purpose is to guarantee the freedom and security of its members through political and military means."
Organization of American States (OAS), opens a new window | "Today the OAS brings together all 35 independent states of the Americas and constitutes the main political, juridical, and social governmental forum in the Hemisphere."
International City/County Management Association (ICMA), opens a new window | "International City/County Management Association, advances professional local government through leadership, management, innovation, and ethics."
Find the information you need by calling the library's Infoline at 520-791-4010 or by sending your question to Ask a Librarian.