1. To find out who owns the home visit the website of the Pima County Assessor, opens a new window.
- Click "Advanced Search"
- Enter the address of the property in the Property Address Search.
- Click the "Search Address" button
- Taxpayer Information is listed
2. Check for crime at the address at the Tucson Police Department's Tucson Crime Mapping, opens a new window tool.
- Click on View the crime map
- Click on Click the magnifying glass icon (upper right corner)
- Type an address into the search box
- Click on icons displayed on the map for details about each incident
3. If the yard is overgrown with weeds and/or contains garbage or debris, contact the City of Tucson's Code Enforcement Division, opens a new window. Scroll down the page to file a complaint online, by phone, fax, or postal mail.
4. To file a complaint related to an abandoned or vacant building contact the City of Tucson's Code Enforcement Division, opens a new window for that as well. Scroll down the page to file a complaint online, by phone, fax, or postal mail.
“Who do you ask to take action on derelict homes?” Arizona Daily Star. February 28, 2010. Page B6.
Find the information you need by calling the library's Infoline at 520-791-4010 or by sending your question to Ask a Librarian.