Barking Dogs

Pima Animal Care details the the process for registering animal noise complaints here.

Animal noise complaint issues fall under the jurisdiction of Pima County's Code of Ordinances 6.04.160 for "Excessive noise caused by animals or birds."

See Full Pima County Code Manual.

Pima Animal Care Center provides links to City Codes and Ordinances for towns and cities in Pima County.

Report instances of animal neglect or cruelty by calling Pima Animal Care at (520) 724-5900, ext. 4.


Full Pima County Code Manual | Pima County, Arizona

Animal Ordinances | Pima County Animal Care |

Animal Noise Complaints | Animal Protection Services, opens a new window |

Find the information you need by calling the library's Infoline at 520-791-4010 or by sending your question to Ask a librarian.