Story Sketches - Create your own story!
You have some awesome stories to share and the library wants to help!
Send us your stories up to 500 words long, and we may post it on our PCPL Kids YouTube page for everyone to see. If you want, you can express your inner artist and illustrate the story as well. If not, our library artists will create pictures to go with your fantastic tale.
Read more below to learn how to send us your stories.
If you want to send us your story
- You must be between the ages of 5-18 to submit a story.
- Your story must be 500 words or less.
- You can illustrate your story! Illustrations must be submitted on the Story Sketches form. We have two versions - horizontal (landscape format) and vertical (portrait format). Please pick the one that works for you.
- A maximum of 8 illustrations are allowed per story.
- Send in a media release form signed by your parent or we can't use your story.
- Stories with inappropriate content will not be posted.
How to submit
Email story, illustrations, and media release form to firstname.lastname@example.org OR turn in at any library branch
How we will share your story
Three stories will be randomly selected each week to be posted to PCPL youtube storysketches channel.