Do you live in Pima County, AZ? Do you want to get your high school diploma? If the answer is yes to these questions, you can get an accredited high school diploma online with Career Online High School.
Career Online High School is:
- A completely online program for residents of Pima County.
- Accredited from a respected online high school.
- Specifically designed for adults 22 years and older who do not have a high school diploma or equivalency.
- An in-demand career training program, offering certificates in eight career areas.
- Limited to qualified applicants, as determined by library staff.
- Offered at NO COST to students.
About Career Online High School
Pima County Public Library's Career Online High School (COHS) offers adult students a chance to earn a nationally-accredited high school diploma while preparing for a career in one of eight high-demand, high-growth fields.
The program offers the flexibility to take classes online and access schoolwork 24/7. Learners also receive support and free educational resources at their local library.
To be considered for the program, applicants successfully complete an online self-assessment and prerequisite course, followed by an in-person interview.
Once enrolled in the program, COHS pairs each student with an online academic coach, who provides the student with an individual career path, offers ongoing guidance, evaluates performance, and connects the student with the resources needed to master the courses. Students are given up to 18 months to complete the program.
The program is offered at no cost to the student.
Find out more about Career Online High School by jumping right in!
Or visit our Career Online High School landing page to get started.
This project is supported by the Arizona State Library, Archives & Public Records, a division of the Secretary of State, with federal funds from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.