In addition to the first-floor galleries that change every month, the Joel D. Valdez Main Library also has a rather wonderful permanent art collection.
- "Tiger," by Mary Theresa Dietz, 2007 (in Children's Room)
- Thunderbird Curios neon sign (in Café area)
- "The Dream" by Andrew Polk, 2009
- Photo exhibit: "Our Neighborhood/Nuestro Barrio"
- "Lightning Forest" by Charlotte Bender
- Coming soon: "A Walk to the Library: Carnegie's Gift" will move to the 4th-floor reception area.
Jacome Plaza, a City of Tucson Park