Vendor Registration Instructions
Pima County Vendor Registration Instructions
Please allow 30 minutes to complete Pima County Vendor Registration.
Information to have before starting:
• Tax ID Number (Business) or SSN (Individual), Legal Business Name, DBA Name, Contact Information
• Commodity Code: be sure to use 92400 and any others that apply.
- Go to the Pima County vendor registration page.
- Select Vendor Self Service portal (VSS) button – blue button at bottom of page.
- Under New Users, click the Register button.
- On the Memorandum of Agreement page, read and click on Accept Terms.
- If you think you may have already registered, click the link to login, otherwise click Next.
- On the Search for Existing Account screen, Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN will be for a business, SSN will be for an individual.
- If you do not have existing account, select New Registration to continue to the next page.
- On My User Information, create User ID and password, and fill in all fields. Then click Next.
- You must verify email address. Click Next, then Check your email inbox. Follow the link provided or copy the link into your browser to continue registration.
- On the login page, enter the User ID and password, then click Login to continue.
- Continue to fill out the fields as appropriate: business TIN, or individual SSN, fill out the Legal Address information, address to use on your 1099 for Pima County.
- Continue to put in phone and contact information. If you put email you will be contacted that way.
- For Commodities, select all commodities that apply (use check mark and then ok). Make sure to include commodity code 92400.
- On Additional Business Information, select the business type that applies. Click Next.
- On Registration Summary, verify all the information displayed.
- Update if needed, then click Submit registration.
- Save the thank you screen. It will have your User ID, password, and Vendor Code.
Submit a Completed IRS W-9 Form Vendor Self Service System (VSS) - Pima County then fax to 520-724-3646.
If you have problems completing the registration, please contact Isabel Villanueva at 520-724-8465.