Street Addressing

How do I get an address assigned to my property?

This is done by Pima County Development Services. The section is called "Addressing." The Addressing section assigns addresses in the entire area of Pima County, except in South Tucson and on Indian reservation land.

201 North Stone Avenue
1st Floor
Telephone: (520) 724-9000

Pima County Development Services, opens a new window |

Find the information you need by calling the library's Infoline at 520-791-4010 or by sending your question to Ask a Librarian.