School Records from Closed Postsecondary Schools in Arizona

If you need a school record from a school in Arizona that has been closed, the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education is responsible for the preservation, storage, and management of student records from all State Board licensed schools. 

See Student Records Request Information, opens a new window.

Find the information you need by calling the library's Infoline at 520-791-4010 or by sending your question to Ask a Librarian.