Check the website or contact each market for current hours or COVID-19 protocols.
Heirloom Farmers Markets is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit operating five farmers markets in Southern Arizona. It is our mission to connect, educate, and empower our community to create a vibrant food system that supports local food producers and proprietors. Contact information., opens a new window
Udall Park in Tucson, opens a new window | Rillito Park in Tucson, opens a new window | Green Valley, AZ, opens a new window | Oro Valley, AZ, opens a new window | Rincon Valley/Vail, AZ, opens a new window
Sponsored by the Community Food Bank of Arizona, the Santa Cruz Farmer’s Market at Mercado San Agustin features:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables grown locally in southern Arizona without chemical pesticides
- Double-Up SNAP food stamp matching program. Get double the fresh produce when you pay with SNAP benefits!
- Cooking demonstrations & food samples
- Culturally relevant foods not available in grocery stores
- Community spaces to engage with growers and neighbors
Open Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Located in Bisbee, Arizona.
Find the information you need by calling the library's Infoline at 520-791-4010 or by sending your question to Ask a Librarian.