Blood Pressure Kits
Having high blood pressure (hypertension) increases your risk for heart disease and stroke. Hypertension usually has no symptoms, so you may not even realize your blood pressure is high. Taking your blood pressure daily from home is a proven way to monitor and control your blood pressure. Share your results with your doctor. Your doctor will give you options like medication and lifestyle changes to keep your blood pressure in check.
Borrow a Blood Pressure Kit
Place a hold on a blood pressure kit and have it sent to your preferred library for pickup.
- Place a hold, and we'll send the kit to any library location for pickup.
- Kits may be checked out for six (6) weeks, with one possible renewal, if no one is waiting.
- Borrowers are responsible for all contents: blood pressure cuff, instructions.
- No more than one home blood pressure kit may be borrowed at one time by one person.
- Watch how to correctly take your blood pressure at home (American Heart Association)
- Understand your blood pressure results (American Heart Association)
- Learn ways to manage your blood pressure (American Heart Association)
- Return home blood pressure kits to any Pima County Public Library location.
- Return kits inside the Library. Please do not use outside book return drops.
- Blood pressure cuff must be returned in its case, with all its contents, at once.
- Fees will be assessed if a kit is not returned, is damaged, or is returned incomplete.