Hoopla has added a 7-day BingePasses for 3 collections:
- Great Courses
- Curiosity Stream
These collections allow you to use as many titles within the collection that you want over a 7-day period. That means you'll use only one of your monthly borrows for 7 full days of bingeing!
If you decide to binge two of the collections in one month, you'll use up 2 of your 5 monthly borrows. If you want to check out all three of them, you'll use up 3 of your 5 monthly borrows. It may be worth it, because what you'll get is three huge collections to binge!
Want to get started? Go to Hoopla!
Love the Great Courses?
These are just some of the courses included in BingePass:
- National Geographic’s Fundamentals of Photography
- Understanding Investments
- Practicing Mindfulness
- Understanding Imperial China
- Foundations of Western Civilization II
- The Ottoman Empire
- Native Peoples of North America
- Decoding the Secrets of Egyptian Hieroglyphs
- The Black Death: The World's Most Devastating Plague
- The Holy Land Revealed
- Living the French Revolution and the Age of Napoleon
- History of the United States
- The Inexplicable Universe: Unsolved Mysteries
- Your Best Brain
- The World's Greatest Geological Wonders
- and many more
If you run out of Great Courses to view in this collection, you can also view Great Courses in Kanopy!
The magazine collection is brand new!
There are 50 magazines to choose from, including:
- Country Living
- Food Magazine,
- Harper's Bazaar
- Popular Mechanics,
- Sports Illustrated
- Town & Country
- Women's Health
- and many more
We also have magazines in OverDrive, which you can read on your computer, tablet, or phone. OverDrive's Libby app is a great way to read magazines!
Binge documentaries with Curiosity Stream
Watch high-quality and engaging documentaries and nonfiction series. This ever-growing collection of award-winning includes original and curated factual films, shows, and series covering:
- and more!
How to find BingePasses
In the app, it is under the top carousel of covers. There are buttons just below the carousel. Swipe the buttons until you see the button “BingePasses.”
In a browser, here's how you find BingePasses. Go to Hoopla, then click on the Browse menu, then on BingePasses: