Featured: NoveList Plus
Need a new read? Try NoveList Plus.
NoveList Plus has recommended reads for fiction and non-fiction readers. When you click NoveList Plus on the library's page you're immediately greeted with a selection of recommendations. Those look good...but what was the name of that book your friend recommended? Try the NoveList Plus "Describe a book" feature by typing a few descriptive words into the search box, then click search.
Do you have a favorite author or series and want to find something similar? Search for an author's name or a book title to find "read-alikes."
NoveList Plus is packed full of features. You can use the Search For... box to find books in a favorite series, or you can use more advanced features in advanced search.
More Advanced Features
1. Sign in to your My NoveList account (or click to create a new account).
2. Mouseover interesting looking book covers to see a description and more information.
3. Get recommended reads fast.
4. Most author searches will return a list of authors that write about similar subjects in a similar style .
5. See all books written by this author!
6. Print, send or save your finds.
Additional Help Using Novelist Plus
For a guide to searching and finding read-alikes, here's an Introduction to Novelist Plus.
For power users, explore the advanced features with Novelist in Depth.
Ask library staff about their favorite use for NoveList Plus, or share yours!