Featured: NoveList Plus
Need a new read? Try NoveList Plus.
When you click NoveList Plus on the library's page you're immediately greeted with a selection of recommendations. Those look good...but what was the name of that book your friend recommended? Try the NoveList Plus "Describe a book" feature by typing a few descriptive words into the search box, then click search.
Do you have a favorite author or series and want to find something similar? Search for an author's name or a book title to find "read-alikes."
NoveList Plus is packed full of features. You can use the Search For... box to find books in a favorite series, or you can use more advanced features in advanced search.
More Advanced Features
1. Sign in to your My NoveList account (or click to create a new account).
2. Mouseover interesting looking book covers to see a description and more information.
3. Get recommended reads fast.
4. Most author searches will return a list of authors that write about similar subjects in a similar style .
5. See all books written by this author!
6. Print, send or save your finds.
Additional Help Using Novelist Plus
For power users, explore the advanced features with Novelist in Depth.
Ask library staff about their favorite use for NoveList Plus, or share yours!