Pop: Write On!
Pop: Write On is a teen writing group for ages 14–18.
Pop: Write On is facilitated by Marge Pellegrino, this summer's Writer in Residence, whose writing for teens includes Journey of Dreams and Neon Words: 10 Brilliant Ways to Light Up Your Writing.
This dynamic experience is an opportunity to grow your expressive arts portfolio.
You’ll gain valuable writing experience in a safe, supportive environment. You’ll write and think in ways that could help you solve challenges, slog through grief, and take an emotional photo of a moment to hold forever. You’ll try out skills that would support you in school and in life.
- Practice effective, positive communication
- Try out skills that support your expressive arts superpower
- Most importantly—have fun!
Pop: Write On will meet Saturdays 11am-12 pm on Zoom in June and July.
- June 5, 12, 19 and 26. Writers must attend all 4 June sessions.
- July 10, 17, and 24. July one-on-one or small group consultations are optional.