What can I post on your wall?
Pima County Public Library (PCPL) offers blogs and other social media tools such as Facebook and Twitter for educational, cultural, civic, customer service, and recreational purposes. They provide a limited (or designated) public forum to facilitate the sharing of ideas, opinions, and information about library-related subjects and issues.
By choosing to comment or post on our social media accounts, you agree with the following:
Comments and posts are moderated by library staff. Posts containing the following may be deleted:
- Copyright violations
- Commercial material/spam/solicitation
- Sexual content, or links to sexual content
- Threatening or harassing postings
- Libelous or other kinds of personal attacks
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity
- Content that reveals private, personal information without permission
- Vulgar language or content
- Content that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or other classification
P.S. Protect your privacy. Don't post personally identifying information in these public spaces, including details like your library card number, phone number, or medical information, etc.
Young people under age 18, especially, should not post information such as your school, age, phone number, and address.