(Tucson, AZ) The Salazar-Ajo Library may be closed due to the pandemic, but we’re still here to serve our community!
From 10 am to noon and 1 to 5 pm Monday through Friday, Library staff will be on hand to assist you over the phone. Give us a ring at (520) 387-6075.
There are many things our professional and courtesy staff can help with:
- Assist with digital download, streaming services, or any other electronic resource available in our eLibrary.
- Recommend education tools and resources for kids during school closures.
- Help find authoritative health information, whether or not related to COVID-19.
- Offer guidance regarding genealogy research.
- Help keep up to date with stock and financial data.
- Locate consumer reports for household items and appliances, electronics, and vehicles.
We miss seeing you, but in the meantime, we look forward to speaking with you!
About Pima County Public Library
For more than 100 years, we’ve been here for people just like you. Today, in our libraries, online, or out in the community, our dedicated staff and volunteers are always looking ahead to help you find what you’re looking for. Every day, we’re making our mission a reality by educating and connecting people and inspiring ideas.