(TUCSON, Ariz.) – The Quincie Douglas Library will be closed Friday, April 5–Friday May 17. We plan to reopen on Saturday, May 18 at 9 am.
The changes at this 10,000 square foot library are:
- New customer service desk
- Updated interior book drop
- Renovation to improve workflow, safety, security, and accessibility of the staff area.
The return book drop will be unavailable. Any items due during the closure will be extended an extra week. Please note, items can be returned to any other library location. Items cannot be picked up at this location while the Library is closed. Holds not picked up by April 4 will be held for one week after re-opening.
Visit nearby libraries:
- Joel D. Valdez Main Library at 101 N. Stone Ave.
- Santa Rosa Library at 1075 S. 10th
- Sam Lena-South Tucson Library at 1607 S. Sixth Ave.
- Mission Library at 3770 S. Mission Rd.
- Eckstrom-Columbus Library at 4350 E. 22nd
To renew items please call Infoline at (520) 791-4010 or visit our website at library.pima.gov.
About Pima County Public Library
For more than 100 years, we have been here for people just like you. Today, in our libraries, online, or out in the community, our dedicated staff and volunteers are always looking ahead to help you find what you’re looking for. Every day, we’re making our mission a reality by educating and connecting people and inspiring ideas.