The Library is looking for presenters! It's time to submit a proposal to show us what you can present to audiences at libraries throughout Pima County. We contract with individuals and organizations for:
- Hands-on workshops
- Special events
Deadline: September 10, 2019, 1:00 pm, Arizona Time
You must register as a Pima County vendor by the deadline to submit proposals. Late or incomplete proposals will not be accepted.
About this solicitation
The Pima County Procurement department has emailed registered vendors that the Library is looking for new presenters. They have posted the notice to the Pima County Vendor Self Service (VSS) system.
If you are already a registered Pima County vendor, you can login to the Pima County Vendor Self Service (VSS) system to view the posted solicitation, which is called Library Presenters Services RFP - PO - 2000001.
If you have not yet registered as a vendor, read through this notice for information and instructions.
Or you can view the solicitation in the Pima County Vendor Self Service (VSS) system by using the Public Access as a GUEST button and by following these steps:
- Choose the Public Access button to view the list
- Find Library Presenters Services RFP and click the Details button
- Choose the Attachments tab, and
- Click RFP-PO-2000001 Library Presenter Services.doc to download the solicitation
Pre-Proposal Conference - Get your questions answered
In order to be prepared, have your questions ready, and attend in person or teleconference into the Pre-Proposal Conference, where representatives from Pima County Procurement and the Library will be available to answer questions:
Date and time: August 29, 2019 10:00 am, Arizona Time
Location: Pima County Procurement Department, 130 West Congress, 3rd Floor, Tucson, Arizona 85701
Teleconference: Phone #1.520.222.1111, Access Code: 5504710
More information about vendor registration
- Create an account with the Pima County Vendor Self Service (VSS) system. Indicate that you provide educational services by entering Commodity Code 92400.
- Save the confirmation email you receive when your registration is complete.
- Complete the Vendor Record Request Form and W-9.
- Fax them to Vendor Relations at (520) 724-3646.
- Keep a record of your vendor registration. Check the email you registered with on a regular basis.
- If you have changes to make with your vendor profile, you can do that the Vendor Self Service system.
Contact Pima County Vendor Relations at (520) 724- 8465 if you have any questions.
It is important to note, the Library can only hire presenters who:
- Have registered as vendors in the Pima County Vendor Self Service (VSS) system, and
- Have proposals that have been accepted during the Open Solicitation -- by the deadline above.
Also, please take note
Presenters may not promote or advertise paid businesses--including tutoring, music lessons, or any private, social or for-profit activities--during library presentations which are free and open to the public.