Services Update as of August 10, 2021
Welcome to the Library!
Health & safety precautions
Please do not enter the library if you are sick or have a fever.
Visitors must continue to observe COVID-19 mitigation behaviors:
- Wear masks at all times inside libraries.
- No eating or drinking inside the library because masks cannot be removed.
- Maintain physical distancing from others.
- Wash hands frequently.
Take advantage of online services
- Get an eCard: Use online services for free!
- Place holds on items in our catalog
- Download & Stream: eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, comics, movies, TV, documentaries, music
- E-Library: Research, job skills, self-paced learning, newspapers
- Homework: Homework and school support
- Online / virtual programs still offered
Services not currently available
- Meeting rooms are closed.
- Culture passes are not yet available.
- Interlibrary Loan is limited to requests for newspaper, magazine, or journal articles.
10 am to 6pm
10 am to 6 pm
10 am to 5 pm
9 am to 5 pm
|Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
10 am to 1 pm
Flowing Wells Library
Himmel Park Library
Joel D. Valdez Main Library
Kirk-Bear Canyon Library
Miller-Golf Links Library
Oro Valley Public Library
Quincie Douglas Library
Richard Elías-Mission Library
W. Anne Gibson-Esmond Station Library
|Martha Cooper Library
Sam Lena-South Tucson Library
Woods Memorial Library
|Frank De La Cruz-El Pueblo Library
Santa Rosa Library
Joyner-Green Valley Library
Wheeler Taft Abbett, Sr. Library
|El Rio Library