We are not loaning Culture Passes or Arts Performance Passes until further notice.
This is a special kind of Culture Pass that provides free admission for two people to a cultural performance, such as a show at the Arizona Opera or at UA Presents.
- These passes are only available at the Joel D. Valdez Main Library (for venues in Tucson only) and the Joyner-Green Valley Library (for the Green Valley Community Performance and Art Center only) on a first-come, first-served basis about two weeks prior to the first show date.
- Passes are not available for all shows. The Library will only receive arts performance passes for shows that the arts organization has chosen.
- There are limited quantities available. You can check out only one arts performance pass per event.
Here's what you do:
2. To obtain tickets for performances at Tucson venues, visit the Joel D. Valdez Main Library and check out the performance pass at the service desk.
3. To obtain tickets for performances at the Community Performance and Art Center in Green Valley, visit the Joyner-Green Valley Library and check out the performance pass at the service desk.
4. Once you obtain the pass at the service desk, follow the instructions to redeem the voucher and receive two free tickets to a specific performance.
5. Call the venue to reserve tickets. The voucher that you were given has a reference code on it that you must provide when you reserve your tickets.
4. Turn your voucher in at the venue’s box office when you pick up your tickets. Enjoy the show!