Please note: The Library is not offering in-person programming until further notice.
We are not currently offering virtual programs using library presenters. When we're ready to offer virtual programs, we will make an announcement.
The Library contracts with individuals and organizations for:
- Hands-on workshops
- Special events
Step 1: Register as a Vendor
- Create an account with the Pima County Procurement Department Vendor Self Service Messaging Portal. Indicate that you provide educational services by entering Commodity Code 92400.
- Save the confirmation email you receive when your registration is complete.
- Complete the Vendor Record Request Form and W-9. Fax them to Vendor Relations at (520) 724-3646. Contact Pima County Vendor Relations at (520) 724-8465 if you have any questions.
- Keep a record of your vendor registration. Check the email you registered with on a regular basis. If you have changes to make with your vendor profile, you can do that the Vendor Self Service Messaging Portal.
Step 2: Submit a Proposal during Open Solicitation
- Registered vendors will be notified by email when the Library is looking for new presenters. Follow the links in the email to see the Open Solicitation and read the cover sheet to learn how to respond.
- Late and/or incomplete proposals are not considered.
- You will be contacted if any libraries wish to evaluate your proposal further or want to schedule with you.
A Pre-Proposal Information Conference is announced when the Open Solicitation is posted. A representative from the Library will be available to answer questions.
Librarians can only hire presenters who:
- Have registered as vendors, and
- Have proposals that have been accepted during the Open Solicitation.
Presenters may not promote or advertise paid businesses-- including tutoring, music lessons, or any private, social or for-profit activities--during library presentations which are free and open to the public.