The process to apply for citizenship can begin online.
Start at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Become a Citizen for guidance, information and a link to forms.
- The section What You Need to Know describes the process of becoming a U.S. Citizen.
- The Start Here section links to resources and forms provided by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- At the USCIS Citizenship and Naturalization Based Forms page, forms you need are linked.
Citizenship Exam Help
- LearningExpress Library provides practice tests that you can take online from home or in the library. To access remotely, from home or office, you must have a Pima County Public Library card or click Statewide access.
- We also have in-person classes at several libraries to help you study for the exam. Visit our calendar to see when the next session starts.
- A good collection of useful information for immigrants is the Pima County Public Library's Welcome to America Internet section.
Find the information you need by calling the library's Infoline at 520-791-4010 or by sending your question to Askalibrarian.