The process to apply for citizenship can begin online.
Start at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Become a Citizen for guidance, information and a link to forms.
- The section What You Need to Know describes the process of becoming a U.S. Citizen.
- The Start Here section links to resources and forms provided by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- At the USCIS Citizenship and Naturalization Based Forms page, forms you need are linked.
Citizenship Exam Help
- The Library provides practice tests and online preparation tools that you can use online from home or in the library. To access remotely, from home or office, you must have a Pima County Public Library card or click Statewide access.
- Take free online citizenship classes from Pima County Adult Basic Education.
- Contact citizenship, immigration, and refugee agencies or visit their websites for help.
- A good collection of useful information for immigrants on our Welcome to America page.
Find the information you need by calling the library's Infoline at 520-791-4010 or by sending your question to Ask a Librarian.