In-Person Locations and Schedule (last updated January 20, 2021)
See schedule below or use this printer-friendly brochure with full schedule
- Call Pio Decimo with questions or to verify location and schedule information: (520) 416-4754.
Get prepared for your visit!
- Use this checklist to make sure you have all the documents you'll need for your visit.
Call Pio Decimo with questions or to verify location and schedule information: 520-416-4754
|Central/North||East||South||South Pima County|
|Marana Food Bank
11734 W Grier Rd, Marana, AZ 85653
By Appointment - call (520) 416-4766
|New Spirit Church
8701 E Old Spanish Rd, Tucson, AZ 85710
Mon- Thurs 8AM-4PM
Drop-Off - call (520) 784-1341
|Casa San Juan
602 W Ajo Way, Tucson, AZ 85713
|Green Valley East
75 Abrego Dr, Green Valley, AZ 85614
Appointment Drop-Off – call (520)329-3818
|National Bank of Arizona
7601 N Oracle Rd, Oro Valley, AZ 85704
|Pan Asian Center
940 S Craycroft, Tucson, AZ 85711
Tues and Sun 1PM-4PM
|Pio Decimo Center
848 S 7th Ave, Tucson, AZ 85701
Mon, Tues, Wed 2PM-6PM, Sat 9AM-1PM
|Green Valley St. Francis Church
600 S La Canada, Green Valley, AZ 85614
Appointment Drop-Off – call (520) 329-3818
|Sahuarita Food Bank
17750 South La Cañada Drive, Sahuarita, AZ 85629
For information about sites in Cochise, Yavapai, Yuma, Graham and Greenlee Counties, please call Pio Decimo Center at (520) 416-4754.
Additional Notes for In-Person Preparation
- Please note that all sites stop accepting new clients one hour before closing time.
- Be sure to bring both spouses (if filing jointly), picture ID for taxpayer (and spouse, if filing jointly), Social Security card (or acceptable alternative) for each person listed on the return, proof of income (ex. W2s, 1099s), documentation of expenses, and Form 1095-A + proof of income if anyone in the household is insured through the marketplace.
- Prior year tax return and account/routing numbers for direct deposit also recommended.
United Way suggests that people use this free online tax filing program that has human support: getyourrefund.org
See how Get Your Refund works and what you'll need to get started.
Please contact the United Way VITA Info Line by phone (520-333-5810) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
Visit our Tax Help & Filing Information page for more information, including state and federal forms and filing information.