A message from our Friends (of the Library, that is)!
Are you looking for a great read?
Do you want to support the Pima County Public Library?
Then mark your calendar for the next Friends of the Pima County Public Library Book Sale beginning April 15 (Members’ ½ Off Sale) and April 21–24 (Community Sale).
With great deals on high-quality, used books from popular fiction to home improvement, the Friends’ Book Sales are your best bet for finding inspiration, pursuing passion, and discovering your next favorite author.
Walls and walls of books, records, video and audio recordings are waiting just for you! Come browse our carefully curated selection featuring fiction, nonfiction, and books for kids and young adults. Looking for a particular interest? Ask one of our helpful volunteers to point you to the right section.
Don’t know where to start? We’ve got plenty of suggestions:
- Why not "Spring into Spring" this month? To help you spruce up your garden, the Friends are featuring books on gardening and flowers this month.
- Mystery lovers will find the adventures of Sherlock Holmes highlighted in the "Sherlock Holmes & Company" display that includes books and authors recounting all Holmes' adventures, not just the originals by Conan Doyle. True detectives should browse the mystery and fiction sections to find other cases to solve.
- If your Book Club is searching for a thought-provoking read, browse our new Book Club section where we recommend books sure to encourage a great conversation.
The Book Sale is located centrally at 2230 N. Country Club Road (SE corner of Grant and Country Club).
Member’s ½ Off Sale: Saturday, April 15, 2017 from 9am to 3 pm
To thank our members for their support, we’re proud to offer 50% off every book they purchase. Not a member? Don’t worry! You can become a member at the door for as little as $20.
Community Sale: Friday, April 21 to Monday, April 24 from 9am to 3pm
- For the best selection, shop on Friday April 21
- On Saturday April 22, experienced readers (aged 55 and older) will receive 25 percent off their purchase
- Sunday April 23 is Half-Price Day
- On Monday April 24 only, fill one of our bags with books for only $10.
Do You Love Your Library? Consider becoming a Friend!
In 2018, the Friends of the Pima County Public Library, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, will celebrate its 50th Anniversary.
We are a group of avid library advocates dedicated to supporting the Pima County Public Library. Since 2007, we have donated $2.3 million that has helped enhance Library services and programs, promote literacy and a love of learning, and encourage community involvement.
Would you like to know more about giving back to the Library? Call 795-3763 or email email@example.com to learn more about your tax-deductible membership today!