If you have any questions about the Primary Election, contact the Elections Department at 520-724-6830.
If you mailed your ballot in, you can check its status here: https://recorder.pima.gov/VoterStats/BallotInfo
Primary Election Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Hours: 6 am–7 pm
- Recorder’s Office
- Dusenberry-River Library
- Eckstrom-Columbus Library
- Himmel Park Library
- Please note: Himmel Park Library will not provide regular library services from noon on Monday, August 3, until noon on Wednesday, August 5 to accommodate voting. THERE WILL BE NO CURBSIDE SERVICE during this time.
- Kirk-Bear Canyon Library
- Martha Cooper Library
- Miller-Golf Links Library
- Mission Library
- Nanini Library
- Oro Valley Library
- Santa Rosa Library
- Please note: Santa Rosa Library will not provide regular library services on Tuesday, August 4 to accommodate voting. THERE WILL BE NO CURBSIDE SERVICE or Grab N Go Snack service on Tuesday, August 4.
- Valencia Library
- Wheeler Taft Abbett, Sr. Library
Plan for Election Day
- Poll workers will be required to wear a mask while working at the polls and will use the other supplies on an as needed basis.
- Additionally the poll workers will be informed of the CDC guidelines pertaining to the polls and will adhere to the guidelines. Those guidelines, last updated in late March, can be found at this link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/election-polling-locations.html.