A message from our Friends (of the Library, that is)!
Good reads come in small packages!
This month’s Friends of the Pima County Public Library book sale features tiny books offering big entertainment. Come to the Book Barn to check out the feature table for books that are smaller than a bread box . . . ooops smaller than a paperback . . . but full of fun, facts, wit, and great stories. Get one for each of your biggest best friends. It’s a great, easy-to-mail gift that they are sure to love!
When you visit the Friends’ Book Sale don’t forget the smallest readers. Our kids’ section has board books and hundreds of bright and colorful children’s books.
Remember! It’s time for the Library’s Summer Reading program. All summer, our friends at the Library are offering family-friendly programs that help kids beat the heat! Help the young reader in your life find the perfect book for summer reading. Your Friends’ Book Sale purchases make the Summer Reading programs available to all kids in our community.
What’s the best book ever? Great books offer something for everyone! Participate in the Library and PBS’s Great American Read and vote for your favorite! Be sure to search the Friends fiction section to find your next book recommendation.
Book Sale Details:
The Book Sale is located centrally at 2230 N. Country Club Road (SE corner of Grant and Country Club).
- Member Sale: Saturday May 19, from 8 am to noon. Not a member? Become a Friend! Memberships start at $20. And now joining or renewing you membership is easier than ever.
- Community Sale: Saturday to Monday, May 26-28 from 8 am to noon.
Do YOU love your Library and want to help ensure its strong future? Become a Friend today, volunteer, or donate!
- Visit Friends of the Pima County Public Library to join online or renew your membership!
- Become a volunteer today! Join over 300 fellow book lovers in showing how much you care about our Library. Visit our website to find out how!
- Donations are accepted Monday – Saturday 9 a.m. – noon at 2230 N. Country Club Rd.
The Friends of the Pima County Public Library, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, will celebrate its 50th anniversary in 2018. For more information, visit www.pimafriends.com or call (520) 795-3763.