The Arizona Small Business Boot Camp & Resource Collective is a statewide initiative launched by the Arizona Commerce Authority and Local First Arizona, designed to help businesses respond, plan and return stronger than before.
Over the course of six weeks, local business leaders and subject matter experts provide support and resources across Arizona in hour-long sessions to help small businesses return stronger. If you miss a session, you can access the recording anytime.
- PPP & EIDL Application Workshop
- Sources of Quick Cash
- Engaging with your Banker and Considering Alternative Sources of Funding
- Alternative Sources of Funding
- Negotiating Relief - Working with your Landlords and Utility Providers
- How to Cut Costs and Manage Cash Flow
Office hours also available!
Office Hours provide an opportunity for participants to ask subject matter experts questions. These helpful sessions are held every Thursday and Friday from 9–10 am. Register here for next week's office hours.