Job seekers can now take Employability Skills classes online.
This class is required for ALL new One-Stop clients.
How to sign up
Please call the Dislocated Workers Hotline at 520-724-5735 to sign up.
What you need to participate
- A Gmail account to access the Google Classroom platform.
- If you don’t have one, that’s not a problem. Clients can fill out the Online Employability Class Enrollment Form, and we will help you get started.
- Some comfort using technology.
- A smart phone or computer.
- Internet access.
Pima County One-Stop staff can provide one-on-one assistance over the phone or in person for those who do not feel comfortable taking an online class.
This class is broken into 7 units. A new class starts every Monday.
Tips to complete this class successfully
- Give yourself enough time to complete each unit all in one sitting. You will not be able to save your work if you stop in the middle.
- You have 7 days to complete the whole course. You may complete the whole course in one day if you have time.
- Your responses will be checked by One-Stop Instructors, so be sincere with your responses.
- When you complete this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion, and your Case Manager will be notified, if you have one.
- One-on-one help is available to create your resume or practice interviewing. Call Amber Wells at 520-724-6740 to make an appointment. This can be done over the phone or in person at one of our OneStop locations.
- If you have any questions, you may submit them in the Comments section within the online class.